Friday, October 21

Reader Reactions to Julie's Upcoming Paddling

A number of my "loyal" (hah!) readers have taken a certain joy in contemplating my upcoming paddling, as you can read in the comments on Julie in for a Severe Paddling! (part 1). There have also been some emails. The most successful is from a man named D. It really brought home the reality of what I am facing in a tummy squooshing manner.

Miss Julie, I've followed your blog for awhile. I know you enjoy dishing out the embarrassment, but wondered if you would ever experience it yourself. Well, your face is blushing hot now, isn't it, young lady? You must know there is no way to be naked over a woman's knee for a strict paddling and maintain your dignity at the same time. You have something to think about.

I see you in that position, and it's a vision of intense embarrassment. I can taste it. I feel embarrassed for you. Strict Julie, the one who has ruled over her husband with supreme dominance, has subjected him with glee to such suffering, is now bare, upturned, and exposed. You'll be totally naked, right? Your pretty bottom will certainly be bare. Have you ever clenched your sensitive bottom cheeks in anticipation of a punishment spanking? You should be clenching them in dread.

Finally it's going to happen. Can you believe it? You're getting a SPANKING! When the time comes, you'll be asking yourself again and again, is this really happening? Am I actually being punished like a naughty little brat? You have good reason to be afraid of your Daddy's paddle. I hear maple burns. You'll never be more aware of your bottom being bare. Do you think you'll be able to hold up over Tracy's knee? I see the big, bad Strict Julie over her lap, and it is not ending well for you.

I'm actually a little concerned and wonder if you really know what you've gotten yourself into. Your delicate skin has never even tasted the hardwood. I mean tasted it HARD. 24 good hard licks with nothing between the paddle your Daddy made and your bare. A wood-fire paddling not under your control! This is really long overdue, young lady. I think it's about time you were not in control. Time for some frantic bottom wiggling. And some tears. When was the last time Strict Julie cried like a thoroughly repentant little girl?

I would love to see you getting your red bottomed paddle spanking from Tracy. She will be in control. Will she take good care of a tingling hot girl after her spanking? Being vulnerable under control is such a different experience than what you're used to.
Oh Golly Gosh! Well that 'sorta hit the nail on the head! I emailed back and thanked him for my teasing, and encouraged him to write more, which he did.
Anticipation is an important part of the experience. The butterflies in your tummy. The increased heart rate. That paddle is going to sting like nothing you've felt before, and you'll sit on pins and needles waiting for your punishment as part of the punishment. You're feeling what many boys and girls have felt in this situation. It's a humbling feeling. It should be sexually exciting, a push and pull of the dread you have for the paddle, thinking about how you will be exposed with the blood flowing to your sensitive nether regions. Before and after a blister spanking is a time for strong arousal.
I wrote back noting that he said "before and after", but how about "during"? Is that just pure fiery hell, or is there arousal during? As much as I spank my husband, I don't know the answer to that. He responded.
I hear there are some people who can be aroused during a hard paddle spanking. I believe it's rare, and expect that it takes some building up a tolerance and acclimation to that level of pain. If one craves that pain, then their masochism is driving their experience. Even for someone who isn't a hardcore masochist, the excitement surrounding the activity of being punished releases chemicals in the body that can make the pain more tolerable.

You won't know what it's like for you until it happens. I expect that it will be no different than what most people experience. If Tracy means business, then during the spanking I think you'll be angry with yourself that you ever agreed to such a thing. Then you'll have a burn on your bottom that will be uncomfortable for awhile. That burn for some, or the soreness that remains even longer, is an arousal of an erogenous zone, but you don't know yet how that works for you. What drives you, though, is the eroticism of the event. Certain aspects of it have that effect on you. Those who really crave that arousal take the unpleasant spanking that goes with it. Being a sorry, embarrassed little girl is inherently unpleasant. If your spanking is a success, then you will still be glad you went through the ordeal.

Considering that you are a Dom, and generally do not fantasize about being spanked, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't want any more punishment paddlings after this one. That intrigues me because this isn't the usual sub getting spanked because that's who they are and what they want. There's a realism here that is different. You're experiencing a spanking, now the anticipation, eventually the consequences and after effects, more the way it is experienced under *real* circumstances. That's exciting.
Yes, it feels extremely real to me. I will be spanked, really, against a large part of my will, with this tiny part of my will pushing me into it. I wrote back telling him how insightful I thought his comments were, and how they really captured what I felt, expressing it better than I could. I asked  if I could publish his emails here, and if he had anything additional to add, which he did.
Thank you for the compliments, Julie. It appears we have similar feelings about what a spanking experience can be. You can use in your blog something I write if you feel it belongs there.

I think this anticipation phase of the spanking is the best part actually. You get to live in that role and the mindset that accompanies it. Even before the paddling, you feel naked. What is it like for you to have a Daddy now and be under his control? And to be facing the punishment you're facing? It's certainly 180 degrees away from normality for you and, as such, even more highly embarrassing. Your attitude and actions must respect the reality of your circumstances, where you are not in control. You are experiencing submission and vulnerability.

Are you embarrassed to know that the best thing you can do for yourself now is to be as polite and obedient as you can be? That is generally how boys and girls act when they know they are getting a paddling. You don't dare earn more licks, and if you can demonstrate convincingly that you want to be the best behaved young lady you can be, your Daddy may decide to be more lenient with you. At least that's the hope many have had. For the time being, forget all about being a strong, dominant woman, and face the reality that you are extremely vulnerable facing your first blistering with the paddle. This is no time to be bratty or try to show you're somehow above the over-the-knee spanking you have coming. Though I am enjoying the predicament you're in, and would be noting with pleasure every detail of your exposure and comeuppance, if I was there I'd want to hold your hand and try to help you get through it. These are moments when you're not the strong one but rather the one needing to be taken care of. Your nerves will be raw going into it, and you could be quite emotionally upset by the time it's over. Didn't Tracy promise you won't be sitting when she's done?
Yes, she certainly did, but I don't know how serious she was about that. If she's not a latent spanko she's liable to give me a few weak swats and joke about how I won't be sitting. I don't actually want that. I want a punishment paddling. I want to feel like D describes above, that I just know the spanking will be impossible to take, but that if I don't behave, and don't submit completely to her will, it will be even worse, and even more humiliating for me. For example, her husband called in to see my shame, my bared bottom upraised and my bared breasts dangling as Tracy spanks the brat. Both of them laughing at my naked submission across his wife's knee.


Oh shit!

D wrote some more after I posted the first version of this blog:
Julie, I see the possibility of having John, the husband, there is causing you angst. I completely understand how you do not want him there to see your spanking with the paddle. This is only normal. Of course we don't want witnesses to our punishment. Things are bad enough, aren't they? The emotions should already be plenty for you to deal with. Having a witness there, especially a male, may be too much humiliation for a first experience. If I was Tracy's husband, I can assure you I would want to be there. If he's like me, he'll walk around during the paddling to catch from every angle your naked performance over Tracy's lap. Your facial expressions will be dramatic and unforgettable. From the perspective In front of where Tracy is seated, you'll be presented like a child over her Mommy's knee, and the view will be the full extent of your nudity which, as you write, will include your upturned bare bottom and your bare breasts dangling. Despite having good reason to be proud of your body, this is total exposure in front of another woman's husband. Is that what you want? There should be some frantic movement during the punishment, as if you are performing a bizarre erotic dance for the pleasure of your sexual partner. Do you want him to see that? The prime view, though, will be the display you present from behind. I especially enjoy the kicking feet and desperately wiggling behind and, of course, with all that thrashing around, I don't need to tell you what will be revealed.

As it is happening, you likely won't be in a frame of mind to be concerned about showing your bare pussy and naughty little bottom hole. So you should make it clear that John should not be there. Otherwise, it will only cause you more anxiety now, and after you've settled down from the paddling, you'll have to deal with the shame of knowing he saw everything! We get an erotic charge from the idea of public humiliation, but the reality of it can be more devastating than anticipated. For a first experience, an intensely private affair, sharing your abject vulnerability only with Tracy may be best for you. On the other hand, your Daddy is the one to decide what you need and, if not him, then you are still under Tracy's control. When she tells you something, you're going to say with a red face, "Yes, Ma'am," even should she inform you that John will be present. She may use even the slightest hint of rebellion on your part as an excuse to add the extra punishment of a witness. If it's decided that you are to be paddled in full view of John or other interested party, then what are you going to do? That is the nature of not being in control and where your fragile fate is in the hands of another. This could be a memory that will make you blush for the rest of your days.
I am thinking John will likely not be invited, as that is what I requested, but I have a strange craving to have him invited in to watch just as D describes above. As I think of this scenario, I get wet. Very wet. It's the humiliation. I'm starting to "get it".

My paddling is probably not this week coming up, but next. We are still trying to arrange it. I will post one more preparatory blog entry and then the main event (hopefully!)

(Continued in Julie in for a Severe Paddling! (part 2))

82 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ((What is it like for you to have a Daddy now and be under his control? And to be facing the punishment you're facing? ))

      As much as I would be honored to be in that role for real. I am very proud that Miss Julie allowed me to do so for this series. Special Lady . Thank you.

      Delete
    2. You did a great job on email, Daddy. And your offer of the paddle was what did it. Now I'm 'gonna have a sore butt 'cause of you!

      Delete
    3. Well what can i say sweet daughter. Other than ... You need it ! Lololololol :-p

      Delete
  2. Julie, I think Tracy not taking your paddling seriously is a realistic concern. I would typically advise that a first real spanking should be given by someone experienced and reliable, where you know what you are in for and that it will be just what you need, no more, no less. However, perhaps venturing into the unknown is attractive in its own way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is precisely "the unknown" that I am after.

      Delete
  3. >sigh< I told you building this thing up like this is going to lead to a let-down of some kind. It's like building up the anticipation of Christmas until no actual day could possibly deliver on all of the expectations.

    Why not just do the thing and see what happens? I hope it's a great experience for you, but it won't be if you keep building up all of these elaborate scenarios. (Although your speculations are probably causing a collective tidal wave of ejaculate throughout your fan base. ;-) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh shush you! I'm having tremendous fun here letting my imagination run wild. I have no particular expectations of Tracy. I will set things up as best I can and then we shall see where that takes us. Wherever that is it will be a unique experience for me and 100% guaranteed to be a fun story to tell! In the meantime you should join me and "the fan base" in imagining the worst for my poor little bottom!

      Delete
    2. If your first experience is not quite what you are after-PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!!!!

      Delete
    3. OK OK, ;-)! You win.

      Oh......you just gave me an idea: Aliens monitoring the Internet are so intrigued by your speculations that when you are with Tracy, you see bright lights, then both wake up with sore bottoms and your watches showing exactly 10 minutes of missing time. ;-) (and knowing those aliens, your butthole might be feeling a little invaded as well! LOL) All the best!---KDP

      Delete
    4. I'm not sure how much PRACTICE I want at this!

      And as for your aliens... they sound like they're from Uranus?

      Delete
    5. Hey ....you told me to join in and imagine your session. Just doing what I'm told. ;-)

      Do you really think anything I imagine is going to be just stereotypical wank fodder? (Though you never know.....those aliens monitoring these exchanges might be wanking their little gray thingy-things as we speak.)

      Delete
    6. Do these Aliens know the rules about wanking to Strick Julie's site. Or in the words of a Jedi, "Cum you do, consume you must."

      Delete
  4. What D wrote is very true. Before my first punishment there were many play spankings. I knew about my first punishment 3 days prior to it happening. I tried to imagine what it was going to be like. that caused a lot of clenching and butterflies. I was told I would not sit for a few days and maybe not even want any clothes touching my bottom. I was worried I knew she could and would deliver. Like you many thoughts run through your head. I can see and hear you now. Naked over her lap. She tells you to spread your legs. now you are truly exposed and waiting for the first spank. if she does not give a warm up the first spank will get a very loud OUCHHHHH from you as will the other spanks ouches, ows, please stop, it hurts ouch ow and your feet will do a little air dance and you will if spanked properly feel tears running down your cheeks. I just hope she or her husband takes a few pictures for us.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may be waking up Tracy's inner dom. Think you and David. Tracy could be online right now researching how to give a proper paddling. She may may be chatting online with someone who would remind her "Hey, she asked for this. Oblige her." She could be experienced already. She could be a sub anxious to give a little back. Any one of these scenarios should make your cheeks to clinch just a little.
    Be careful of what you ask for.....
    The thing I'm looking forward to is will you do it again or will it be 'Hell no, I will never....' Picture it.... Daddy sends Tracy a paddle of her own. You speculate from there.
    All kidding aside, you have inspired your fan base and more importantly you have inspire yourself.
    When the spanking is done, go to a coffee shop with Tracy
    and one or both your husbands. Even if you don't talk about the spanking, imagine the smirks, especially from Tracy husband. When a stranger smiles in your direction, 'Oh my Lord,they know.' A hot bottom won't be the only reason you will be squirming in your seat.
    Do any of these thoughts increase the number of butterflies in your tummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes richard, they certainly do. Especially knowing that John will know. Oh gosh!

      Delete
  6. Besides, if she doesn't get it as hard the first time,or does,i suspect there could/would be a second one to come. Tracy sounds way to interested in lil miss julies bare bottom to not make it good at some point. 1 spanking at a time .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too true... Or maybe I bow out after the 1!!!

      Delete
    2. Either way , no shame. I would like to stress here also how much i appreciated being this small part of your life and learning. I had no idea it would blossom to what it has . Thank you

      Delete
  7. Just think about what I did before my first punishment spanking two weeks ago. Think about the lack of a warm up, and how he'll try to overwhelm and panic you right out of the gate, so it's hard to keep your breath. Then ponder how your pain circuits become so overloaded you can't possibly take it, but you are powerless to stop it. Think about how you may completely lose control and start screaming uncontrollably as the paddle begins to bruise deep in your muscle tissue. Then ponder how much your spanker is enjoying your screams, cries, and pleas for mercy. He'll probably have a big smile on his face the whole time.

    And think all of that every day until it happens. That's exactly what I did. Good luck focusing on work or anything else until it happens.

    God this is fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds dreadful... but... oddly... attractive.

      Delete
    2. Glad you find it so attractive. That wasn't my experience. Mine was anxiety, dread, and preparing for the worst case scenario. They key is to keep thinking about it, over and over and over.

      There is no feeling like being helpless in a situation where nothing can save you.

      Delete
    3. Oh come on. If we didn't like it (at some level) we wouldn't do it. And it's only a butt paddling - grow up you little sissy ;-)

      Delete
    4. So, you leave your nasty insult and take down my response. Really committed to fairness.

      Delete
    5. I was teasing (hence the smiley), and you are a submissive visiting my blog. I took down the thread when it became clear you were reacting in a very negative way, and using language intended to hurt feelings and not just tease.

      When you are here you should think of yourself as a guest in my house, and behave accordingly. I would be much more willing to engage if you were to post using an account (it can be a made up one) or at least sign your posts with some consistent name, and not just as anonymous so I am left wondering if you are the same person I've had to shut down in the past (which I suspect you are). I can only imagine that your comment etiquette would improve as a result, and I would be more lenient in accepting your comments.

      Delete
    6. The smiley face did little to dilute the insult.

      That was my actual experience I posted about. I had my reasons for subjecting myself to the experience. Mostly, it was to replicate the experience that men in DD relationships go through. I like spanking, and I am somewhat submissive, but the "real punishment spanking" is an entirely different beast than a "scene."

      Seems like you should be able to take the comments at face value, instead of seeing if they're from "me" and just deleting them based on the author instead of the substance of the comment.

      I don't come around here much anymore anyway. I just did this time because of the fact that you are on the receiving end for once.



      Delete
    7. I still think a signature would be polite, especially if you are proud of your comments and value your online reputation.

      The only activities I engage in are actively consensual. My husband actively consents to his spankings. By active I mean I check in with him before and after, and am very willing to modify my behavior if he asks me to. I do not understand the animosity you seem to have for our lifestyle.

      Delete
    8. I don't have animosity for your lifestyle. Your portrayals of it come across as mean spirited and cruel at times, but when it is truly desired by the recipient, that's great.

      I did think the "Beating Your Man" post was troubling because it purported to advise inexperienced people to play very harshly with almost no concern for the man, considerations of individual tolerances, limits, or safewords.

      In addition, your advice to Dianne S. seemed cavalier and showed no concern for Bob's well being.

      And don't forget about Dan. At best that was consent obtained by duress. Unlike your acolytes, I remain opposed to what you did there and strongly disagree that it was truly consensual. The exuberance you showed for "spanking a man against his will" soured me greatly on this blog. It may have been acceptable vigilante justice to you and your followers, but it was much closer to blackmail and extortion than to consent.

      If you want a name so badly, call me James.

      Delete
    9. I get it, james. You've made your point many times, on my blog and similar ones. We shall agree to disagree. I advocate only fully consensual play.

      Delete
    10. Res ipsa loquitur

      -- James

      Delete
  8. Life goes on.
    Even more humiliating for you ? Why only on your poor little bum.
    More humiliation, as you suggest, will be in front of Tracy's husband.
    After spanking special game.
    It's funny.
    Each of your pussy lips are tied to form two little balls and your clit is pumped to become, if possible, the size of a very very small dick.
    You, as a very red bottom boyish girl, sniffing after your paddling, are made to do service, bringing some wine to your charming and dominating guests.
    You wear a short skirt (no panties) and a very tight top (no breasts). You are a very humiliated little boy with girl outfits. (And a very ridiculous too because your long hair, your big wobbling bum and breasts are those of a grown woman.)
    The game for your domme's husband is to play with you, underskirt, feeling your little balls and dicky.
    He may say aloud, what a surprise, that daddy's grown daughter is like a boy under her skirt, but a very small boy. She has so small balls ! Nothing else ? Ah ! Yes, a little...seems more like a clit ! Tracy want to feel too. But, what is this hole... and that one... ? The show is gonna be very humiliating.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daddy will make a paddle for Tracy if she wishes. Or for other naughty girls bottoms as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daddy,

      I hope you have a booming business with this. Oh that paddle does look wonderful.

      pie pie 4 now
      pieclown

      Delete
    2. Hello Little Miss Julie,

      For a true punishment spanking, there is no safe word. Are you ready for that? No yellow to slow her down, no red to stop her. And if she gets tired of your cries, stuff your mouth with your own panties.

      Maybe she will bring her husband so he can see the paddle and the results. He may want one for Tracy or Tracy may want for him. Imagine you are over her knee and Tracy and her husband are talking about the paddle and each taking a swat of your butt. You can say anything you are being punished. You are no longer anything but an object of their whims.

      pie pie 4 now
      pieclown

      Delete
    3. Not a business, just di it for special girls !��

      Delete
    4. I think I will need a safeword... Just "Red", though, no yellow, and I won't allow myself to use it. I think I need to play safe. That's certainly what I council everybody, though I can see the appeal of not having one. But, also, a safeword can allow the spanker to go harder, knowing the sub can stop it.

      I like the panties stuffed in my mouth, though...

      And yes, one of the more humiliating aspects is that her partner will be told all about it. All about a silly naughty girl with a very red bottom...

      Delete
    5. Of course you need a safe word. But subby pride takes over for us subbies. Will you as a top actually use it? Talk about be teased...

      Delete
    6. You've never been paddled like this, and Tracy is new to it also. It just makes sense to use a safe word.

      You should also wear two safety cushions on your little bottom cheeks to protect them from that wicked hard spanking paddle. LOL.

      I know, it's not nice to tease girls who are getting spanked, but where's the fun in being nice. ;)

      Delete
    7. Only red, for medical emergencies. David only gets red. He has no ability to simply withdraw consent because he no longer wishes to consent. Same rules for her.

      No safeword for an inability to tolerate the pain, for panic, fear, flashbacks, regret over having agreed to the session, other psychological distress or anything like that. If red is used and no actual medical event is confirmed with medically accepted diagnostic criteria, the session is repeated.

      Delete
    8. Other than unanticipated extreme panic attack, agreed! No wimping out for this gal.

      Delete
    9. Hello Little Julie, I am glad my comment got the result it did. Daddy has given a safeword. Well done Daddy. Yes a 5 year does not get a safeword, but you are not 5 and this is a mean looking paddle. It one thing to have a bruised butt, it is another having a broken bone. I do not agree to breaking bones. Braking out in crying, yes. It is always nice to remind every to to be safe sane and consensual.

      Delete
    10. Safe and consensual anyways...
      I figure I will use the safeword if she gets consistently off target, but if she paddles my spank spots, no safeword no matter what!!!

      Delete
  10. I am absolutely dizzy with anticipation Ms Julie! I love that you are going to feel the embarrassment of being completely exposed, vulnerable, and oh soooo sore!!!!

    Respectfully,
    doc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is certainly fun to anticipate it, and I'm getting a new perspective on the subby side, that's for sure.

      Delete
  11. Great blog as always and definitely interesting to see how the tables have turned. I know that you've given us teasers before but I think the tension is much more palpable when told from the bottom's perspective.

    I'm intrigued to know if you think this is having an effect on your encounters with David. Is David's bottom getting much attention at the moment and do you think that your own upcoming spanking has changed the way you approach his spankings? Do you think that, once you've been on the receiving end yourself, you'll act any differently with him? Will you be more lenient or will he secretly be paying the price for your own humiliation? ;)

    N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For now, david is not getting spanked at all. In fact, he's been teasing me about my upcoming spanking, just like ALL YOU GUYS!

      I'm sure it will impact my spankings going forward. Though never to go lighter on him.

      Delete
    2. Any, mean or sadistic person can beat another person ( not saying thats you , just general observation) Knowing and understanding both sides will help you in ways you haven't thought about yet. You may not ever go easier, and from what i have read he wouldn't want that. It may well improve your approach and application though.

      Delete
    3. No doubt. Any new experience can only make you better.

      Delete
    4. It's interesting that you have already determined that regardless of your experience, you would never go lighter on your husband. I would have thought that the experience would give you pause to consider your level of harshness.

      Delete
    5. No. My level of harshness is determined by feedback from david. No experience of mine will re-calibrate that. In fact, if it hurts more than expected, I might enjoy doling it out even more!

      Delete
  12. Anticipation! An ti ci pa tion! There is truly nothing like the feelings preceding a D/s event from the sub side. All senses seem enhanced. The nerves! The heart pounding! The shallow breathing! The buzzing genitals! The uncertainty! The wild flights of imagination and fantasy! The dry mouth! No matter what happens next, good or bad, these anticipation experiences are to be treasured. I envy you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buzzing genitals???
      Oh yeah, they are sort of buzzing...

      Delete
  13. Mario from Italy23 October 2016 at 16:23

    No, dear Julie! We have to be sincere. You are just trying to cultivate illusions to calm down your shivers? Tracy not taking seriously your punishment? No way, girl. We both know she is going to make a very accurate job. You are in for a very sound, hard, long, stinging, burning spanking. You will cry as you never did before. You will taste bitter humiliation. Your worst fear will become real, because dear Julie, her husband not being present? Sure! And I am Napoleon! Lol! He will watch everything! And his eyes will feast on your nakedness, on your exposed vulnerability and their laughing will sting your ears as much as your broken dignity. I am sorry to have been so brutally sincere, Julie. But the idea of you suffering for the waiting, knowing what is coming to you and not having anymore the solace of false hoping, was a too much tasty chance to miss. And when all this will happen, you will get very wet. And this very arousal will deepen your shame. You will be trapped in a circle you can't escape. Your shame will cause your arousal and your arousal will cause your shame. Now you know what is coming to you and....you know that we all know! Have a nice waiting, little Julie! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may be very right. And if I'm wet, and she shows him??? O dear...

      Delete
    2. Mario from Italy24 October 2016 at 03:15

      No need to show. It will be very evident. There three options, then. First, they will act pretending not having noticed. Quite unlikeky, imho. Second, she or him will rekieve your tension, masturbating you. Third, if they are a very open minded couple, he will take you right there. Of course, in this last case, they will hardly bother to ask your permission.

      Delete
    3. Oooh. That sounds rapey! But for the record, I consent in advance....

      Delete
  14. You want embarrassing? Girlfriend once spank me with 3 of her friends watching. Ages- 1 in her 20's, 1 40 something and 1 near 60. Girlfriend was 36. Only good thing was even though there were hard parts via hairbrush and strap,there was a lot of hand spanking, only so I could answer their little scathing quips. One of them was counting. Not spanks. but how many times my ass winked at her. Thinking about it now, it's kind of funny but 23 yrs. ago it was mortifying. Afterwards the 4 of them sat around drinking and making jokes while I struck ass focusing poses and standing in the corner. At the time I hated it, but now I am kind of glad that Beverly put me through it.


    EMBARRASSMENT LETS YOU KNOW YOU ARE ALIVE and not to many people can say they had such an interesting experience.

    Just know it can always be worst.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. Sounds like fun for you, you little perv!

      Delete
  15. Oh, miss Julie - this is such a good experience for you. The one thing I know/experience is that I have to let my inner subbie take over while I'm being spanked. It's what releases the endorphin rush. And that not only allows me to 'take it', but actually want more. Does it make you wet to think you'll push your bare bottom up to receive Tracy's next stroke of the paddle? TL

    Daddy - don't you think miss julie deserves some naked corner time following her paddling??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was indeed on of the suggestions made to Tracy. Time to compose herself. However I will leave that decision to her.

      Delete
    2. Do you think I'll do that? Actually RAISE my butt begging for the next stroke??? I might...

      Delete
  16. Miss Julie

    iam sure you will enjoy being paddle spanked by female you will enjoy so much you will ask Tracy when can she spank you again have fun sitting down too ask Tracy give you 50 hard swat for being good girl taking the spanking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will just have to see...

      Delete
    2. TRue have to see you ever Think Tracy would let you SPANK HER NEXTA How Tall are you? how tall is TRacy? bet your butt going fit perfect over her lap

      Delete
  17. Anybody else up for a collection for additional swats?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! Daddy already is letting her add her own!!!!

      Delete
    2. Yes , this part is well covered!

      Delete
  18. You knew the drill when you gave up control didn't you! Those "feelings" of excitement will fade quickly as your ass is roasted well beyond the "wet' stage. I'm hoping for your sake that your tight little virgin bum hole is gets well lubed rather than just your spit on the tntruding DiCK that pushes its way up there balls deep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Sir! Believe me this girl would give such a wet slobbery blow job if I knew that was the only lube I got! Or... a little nip with my teeth on the tip. Try sticking it in after that. Ha ha ha!

      Delete
    2. You need to work on your evil laugh. Not Ha ha ha, try Muah at the beginning.

      Delete
    3. Muah ha ha ha!

      yes... that works much better!

      Delete
  19. I'd would certainly like to watch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should CamGirl it and charge admission.

      Delete
    2. Do you take VISA? 'Cuz I'm in!

      A.J.

      Delete
  20. Enjoy your inner brat while you can. I can totally understand the anticipation and excitement before your upcoming punishment. I am so hoping that your chosen DOM for the evening is reading this blog. You have earned a punishment fuck. Nothing beats a little too big, a little too hard, a little too long on a freshly paddled ass! If she is reading this (Dom) David would be the perfect choice to wear the strap on as I am sure he would be up for the task of opening your little virgin bottom hole while Dom and her husband watch. Once that starts you know her husband will need relief so she will have him double up on the action. Of course she would get quite wet from watching so she would need you to service her front and back while she sat on your face after. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. In discussing the prospect that Tracy might go easy on you, you said, ""Yes, she certainly did, but I don't know how serious she was about that. If she's not a latent spanko she's liable to give me a few weak swats and joke about how I won't be sitting. I don't actually want that. I want a punishment paddling." If that is what you really want, I would suggest that Sir tell Tracy to deliver at least some of the swats with you standing up and bent over a chair or grabbing your ankles. Personally, I don't think OTK is generally very effective for real punishment spankings, particularly if she is an inexperienced spanker. But, it is hard for stand-up spanking with a wooden paddle NOT to hurt especially on a bottom that has not been spanked.

    Sorry, don't mean to add to your discomfort, but you DID say you wanted it to be real punishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you should know, Dan. But I am really craving the intimacy and, quite frankly, humiliation of climbing naked across a woman's lap, ass upturned for my spanking...

      Delete
    2. Yes, note that is why I said she should do BOTH. Best of both worlds!

      Delete
    3. ok... I'll amend the note to make clear to her that after Daddy gets his 24 paddle strokes across her knee, she is free to alter my position for her strokes.

      Delete