Friday, July 28

Punished by Mistress Violet!

Well, it happened! A very wonderful three-way scene with my david and Mistress Violet Mays. My bottom got toasted and she popped my girl-cherry as well!!!! (david had fun also)


As I described in Outed to Mistress Violet!, this Toronto-based Pro Domme, Mistress Violet Mays  with whom david and I have played a couple of times under our real names, contacted me out of the blue through my Julie account, playfully "scolding" me for having described our scenes without asking her permission. Long and short of it, we set up a session where we would co-top david, but then where the tables would be turned on me as "punishment".

We needed a pretext for the table-turning (as david does not know about the blog), so I thought about it and sent Violet the following email.
Hello Mistress Violet!
Just to let you know, I posted a blog article regarding our email exchange and upcoming encounter! It's at http://strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com/2017/07/outed-to-mistress-violet.html. I've asked my readers for suggestions for what to do during the scene to leave in the comments. You can feel free to post comments there as well, of course!
Was also thinking, how do I pay my penance to you without david knowing what it is for? Here is something that is a bit in-character that might fit.

We can have a "spanking competition" to see who can make david yelp the loudest. You can let me "win" this competition, and then I can pretend to make fun of you, the Big Bad Professional Mistress, not being able to spank my husband as hard as I can. I can try to be really obnoxious.
All the excuse you would need to teach an uppity young wife her place in front of her husband? As you scold me for being too big for my britches, I will know what I am really being scolded for, and submit to it...
Have you seen all the comments on the last blog entry? My readers always seem to take particular delight in "Strict Julie" having the tables turned on her!

Julie
She wrote back.
Dear Julie,

Tweeted the link to your blog post - I'm intrigued to see the comments (and what comes after...)!

I do like the idea of turning the tables, and david of course must not find out about the blog or about your connivances with me, so let's go with your idea of a spanking competition!

~ Mistress Violet ~
And here was the tweet she was referring to.


I'm a "kinky mofo????" Ha ha! My response.
Thanks!

And as predicted, my blog fans are salivating over the prospect of "Strict Julie" getting her comeuppance.  You mustn't take their suggestions too seriously or I won't be sitting for a week! Also, they ALL want to see me fucked in the ass!!!
Julie
And hers.
I was on this morning and I don't think things had escalated to that extent! Red rosy bottom cheeks was about it. Hungry subbies!

~ Mistress Violet ~
Ha ha! Hungry subbies indeed!

Over the next little bit we had some additional exchanges where we both got comfortable with what we would be doing. I don't want to detail those here, as you will find out in due course what we discussed. I know there's this fantasy of me being dominated for real, but things don't work that way in practice. We discussed and agreed beforehand in quite some explicit detail (not with david, of course, I know his boundaries and what turns him on intimately, so I keep him in suspense and surprise him, but we do debrief, he and I, after a scene always).

Mistress Violet was such a pleasure to discuss these things with. She asked me at one point "of everything we've discussed, now tell me, what do you want more of, and what do you want less of?" A real professional! All this negotiating is NOT to say that what I was agreeing to wasn't pushing my own boundaries, because it definitely was!!!! I think I'm my own worst disciplinarian!

Coming up to our session, I noticed another tweet...


Poor david, "oblivious". But that's how he likes it. When there's a couple of sexy gals involved, he doesn't seem to complain about it at all.

So, we got to Mistress Violet's place. It's a nondescript townhouse on the outside that she uses for sessions only. It's very neat and tidy, and outfitted with everything a kinkster could possibly want. On the ground floor there's a bathroom, a kitchenette, and a living room packed with gear. Upstairs there's a giant king-sized bed and a quite discrete man-sized cage! All over the place there are eyelets and hooks to attach people to.

Violet was dressed very sexy, in black stiletto heels, skimpy black panties under fishnet tights, and a black and red lace bustier on top. david blushed and got a silly little grin on his face he could barely wipe off! Men!

We greeted and made pleasantries and small talk. Violet offered us a glass of water. Of course, Violet made no mention of my blog when we were there, and she called me by my real name, not Julie. I'll translate it as "Julie" here, because that's how you guys know me.

First thing was that I needed to use the loo. While there, I saw the ceiling-mounted eyelets in the shower. Violet and I had discussed using these... I took a photo.


When I came out of the bathroom I could see david looking a bit flustered. He was seated on a bench, and Violet was seated above him on the kitchen island, her stiletto heel in his crotch. His shirt was half-unbuttoned and he looked nervous. Ha ha! I do believe Violet was being a bit sexually aggressive with my man, and he did not know how to react without me there to guide him.

Next we sent david into the bathroom so Violet and I could talk. We talked with low voices so that david couldn't hear. We talked a bit about the blog in whispered tones. She loved it! We also re-confirmed how the evening would proceed. Violet gave me a chance to back out. No way! I gave her my own personal dildo, newly acquired with this session in mind.


It's top of the line. So-called "dual density" silicone so it feels soft on the outside and hard on the inside. Violet sequestered it away for future use... Honestly, this was the part of the scene that I was most nervous, flustered, excited, and turned on about!

We brought david out of the bathroom. Violet suggested "out of the blue" that she and I engage in a spanking contest. See who could spank my man the hardest with our hands only. We agreed on OTK over a straight-backed chair, three rounds each, alternating. david would be the judge at the end.

We started right in with some competitive bickering. I said there's no way she could spank him harder than I. She said that she was a professional, and could out-spank any amateur anytime. She said that I spanked one man a lot, but that she's spanked hundreds of men and women and that there was no comparison between us. I said through gritted teeth that we'd just have to see about that. david was precious. He really did not want to see the two of us fighting. He looked so worried. He thought our three-way was going South fast! Men are so gullible.

Violet took command and ordered david to strip. He started removing his clothes. Of course I had him dressed in panties for the occasion, and Violet had a good laugh over that. These are them.


Can you just imagine my poor husband, stripped down to these panties in front of an attractive other woman? He was blushing at the fact that Violet saw him being panty trained like this by his wife.

We decided he'd get to keep his panties on for round one. Violet went first. She sat on the chair regally and pulled david by the arm over her lap. She played with and adjusted his panties. He was naked otherwise. Then she started in. Each spank was a huge CRACK sound, as if her hand was a paddle! OMG! I needed to "beat her" at this game but she was setting the bar high! david visibly reacted to her spank. She continued as she had started. Midway through she paused and fondled the seat of his panties. She pulled the panties away from his crack, spread his cheek, and looked at his bumhole. "Your sub has a hairy bumhole," she said to me. Blush! He did. He clearly had not shaved it in a while. I was very humiliated for real! Then she said to david, "so I guess this has to be a real punishment for you, in addition to being a contest." Not sure if it would make a practical difference! She restored his panties back and finished up her round one with much grunting and squealing from my little man.

I took her place, and started in on my own round one. I "cheated" by spanking him low on his cheeks and upper thighs where his panties would not get in the way. I also pulled his panties up his bum crack, giving him a good stiff wedgy, and spanked his bare cheeks good and hard. david has fantasies about being publicly "wedgied" in front of the girls. I gave him a very tight one in front of Violet. Crushing his balls and bisecting his crack so much the area around his asshole was cut in two, with his dark anal area visible on either side of his wedgied panty. The tight, painful wedgying had his bum high and him moaning and kicking his legs in distress. What a spectacle he made for Violet!

My hand is pretty good also. And with all this added pressure I went above and beyond, stinging my hand in the process. david seemed to "appreciate it," though, based on the extra added vocalizations and leg kicking.

I liberated his panty from his ass crack and we switched again. I felt I had gotten the better of round one and told her so. We continued our back and forth banter.

Violet started by lowering his panties down the backs of his legs, baring his bum. She did this slowly and ritualistically, making a "big deal" of the panty lowering.


Then she started back in, very hard. Slap after loud slap right to his ass. He was squirming, kicking, and vocalizing for her as well. The traitor! We compared notes on making our hands sore, but his ass more so.

Then it was my round two. I kept his panties at his knees, but reached between his legs and pulled out his penis and testicles. I made him clamp his legs together. All his "junk" was right out there for Violet and I to see. I fondled him a bit, getting him terribly excited across my knee. I like rubbing him like this until he is close to cumming. When he was hard and drippy, then I started spanking very hard very close to his penis and testicles. Immediately, david started yelling "No! Please! Be careful! Be careful, please!" I even lightly grazed his testicles with my fingertips a few times to give him added cause for concern. Violet seemed very amused by all this. At one point she came over, grabbed his cock to pull it further out the back and center it, and adjusted his testicles as well to be symmetrically aligned. Very tidy of her! david's penis twitched pathetically as she did this.

Round two was over, and I thought I had definitely won that round, but there was still round three to come.

Violet sat down for round three and spanked david's bare ass. She pulled on his skin and spanked him in various places the sun does not shine otherwise! She had him yelping and kicking very well. Violet was probably holding back, to make sure "I won", but if it were a "for real" competition, I doubt I would have carried the day! As it was, david was sweating like crazy by the time she was finished, and there might have been little tears in his eyes? She sent him to the bathroom to bring back a face cloth to wipe his teary, sweaty face.

I sat down for my round three. I lowered his panties to his ankles. Then I grabbed his panties in my hands and bent his legs up towards me, ensuring his feet would not be on the ground. I then started in with my hardest slaps yet, spanking the heck out of my poor hubby's ass and legs, hard. I was absolutely unrelenting. My hand was hurting like hell! His ass was cherry red! I got a very satisfactory reaction out of david, including some begging for me to stop and what I thought were some actual real tears. Yay me!


I get impossibly turned on when he is yelling out and crying and kicking his legs while I am spanking his bare bum in front of another woman. I'm thinking, "what a baby, what a girl..." and there is Violet sitting there, smirking at my poor husband's painful distress at the hands of his very strict wife! Now and then throughout his spankings, he would turn his head and look up at the other woman watching him. He then buried his head in the carpet again in a deep blush. But he did this over and over again, increasing his own shame exponentially.

We stood him up and he clenched at his poor punished cheeks. "Well david," said Violet in an imperious tone, "be honest now. Who won the competition? Julie or I?"

david looked sheepish, but truthfully answered in a very small voice that he supposed that I had won.

"Ha!" I said obnoxiously. "Looks like I'm a harder spanker than Miss Experienced Pro! Maybe you need some lessons from me?"

"Or maybe you need a lesson from me," Violet said ominously, face darkening.

But then she brightened up again and said, "but why don't we go into the bathroom, there's something there you can help me with."

We all went into the bathroom, david naked by now, panties left discarded on the floor.


"Kneel in the corner!" ordered Violet to david, pointing to the corner of the shower enclosure. david scurried in and knelt in the corner. "On the floor!" clarified Violet, "head down!" david crouched down on his knees and elbows, head lowered, cowering in the corner of the shower stall. Violet can go from "0 to 60" in terms of dominance quotient in 0 seconds flat. She seems very used to ordering subbies about and clearly brooks no disobedience!

Then to me, "I have a female sub coming in later this week who's about your height," said Violet. "I've never attached someone your size in here and just want to check if the chains are the right length."

"Sure," I agreed (knowing what was coming!). She put some soft rubber cuffs around my wrists. Then she clipped a chain to each cuff, and the other end of each chain to the ceiling-mounted eyelets. I was still dressed at this point.

"There we go," said Violet, playing her role, "now I have you where I want you. Where I can teach you a little lesson in respect for a real Professional."

It was pretty comfy up there. My feet were fully on the ground, but I couldn't move very far. If my arms got tired I just relaxed them and they hung up there, held up by the comfy wrist restraints. If I got tired standing there, I could just sort of hang. I tried rattling at the chains a bit and said, "Hey! Let me out of here!"

david was cowering on the ground, but looked up at me in my compromised position with a big smile.

"Who said you could look up?!" said Violet to david, noticing this behaviour, and smacking him. He quickly put his head back down again. But very soon lifted it up again to peek behind Mistress Violet's back.

Violet started undoing my loose blouse, pulling it up and over my head to behind my neck, exposing my bare tits. david was grinning down there like a fool! She reached for one restraint, unfastened it and pulled the sleeve of my blouse off my arm. I tried a bit of a token resistance while unchained, but Violet was strong and re-fastened me in place easily. Once my blouse was off that arm. She told david to stand up and unfasten my other arm and take my blouse off completely. He stood up, his great big erection poking me in the tummy and did as he was told. Traitor! Traitor! Traitor! david was strong also and did not let me move an inch as he did his dirty deed.

"How can you?" I asked him. "I'm being held here against my will and here you are helping her," I said.

"Somehow," he said, "I suspect that nothing that's happening here hasn't been arranged by you..."

Hmpfff! Smart boy. I smiled and winked at him, letting him know he was dead on.

"Strip her," said Violet to david, unfazed.

david got down on his knees and started unfastening my jeans. "Hey!" I said, back to playing my role, "who gave you permission to do that?" But he kept going relentlessly.

"I have to do what she says," said david, "or she'll hit me."

"Wait until I get at you!" I said.

Undeterred, he unfastened my jeans and slid them down my legs, pulling them off my ankles. Then, without even being told, he took my panties right down and off as well. I was chained and naked!


Violet touched me and I melted into her. I was so excited!

Violet ordered david to turn on the water to the correct temperature. He turned on the tap and water started coming out the spout. He put his hand in the stream until he judged it was the right temperature. Violet grabbed the shower wand and switched it on. She pointed it at david who was back to cowering in the corner and said she'd test the temperature on him. Of course, it splattered out ice cold at first which made him yelp, and then started coming out too hot which made him yelp again. david quickly adjusted the temperature to the right level for the shower wand.

Next Violet sprayed me with a beautiful, sensuous flow of warm water all over my body. I've never had a shower feeling so silky before! She lingered on my pussy, spraying it thoroughly, heating it up nicely.

She gave the shower wand to david and told him to keep it pointed at me. He did so, and also couldn't seem to keep his hands off me. I guess I was very sexy to him in this compromised position. It made me feel good being the center of my husband's attention like this. He had massive lust in his eye and a gigantic erection, all for me. Violet is exceptionally attractive herself, and dressed so provocatively, but she had engineered this part of the scene so that my david had eyes only for me! So sensitive. Thank you, Violet!

She got some liquid soap and began soaping me up all over. The soap smelled heavenly of Eucalyptus. She had a shower poof and began scrubbing me with it. She told david to clean my backside thoroughly as he would be spending some time back there later (!). david rubbed his hands all over my ass and into my asshole, his other hand either soaping my pussy or my tits. Such a naughty boy!

Violet exchanged the poof for a long-handled wooden spongy-bathbrush and she started scrubbing my back. It felt heavenly as well. She then went down to my bottom and scrubbed it. She used the soft-spongy side of it to smack me lightly all over, on my ass and up and down my legs, fronts and backs.

"Hey! You're spanking me!" I said.

"No," she said reassuringly, "this isn't spanking, this is just to get your circulation going."

Then she turned the brush around to the hard wooden part, and smacked my ass with it. "This is spanking," she said as she gave me several stinging smacks to my wet backside with her hard bathbrush.

"Go on, rinse her off," commanded Violet to david, who did as he was told (traitor!) and got all the soap off me, even off all my most intimate of places.

Violet unhooked me and let me put my head into her towel to dry my face off. Then she dried me sort of halfways, and said "now come with me, I want you a bit damp." And with that she grabbed me by my arm and took me into the living room, bare naked as a baby. She went right to the spanking chair, sat down on it, and pulled me across her lap.

"So, I need a lesson in spanking, do I?" she asked me, rhetorically, her hand on my ass. She told david to get his phone and to take a picture as a souvenir (I had asked for this in advance). Here was his first photo of me over Violet's knee. I was sooo excited!!!!! I tried to be pretty for her, arching my back nicely and sticking up my bum for her.


She ran her hand all over me. She spread my cheeks and looked at my bottom hole and my pussy. She pulled me apart. She complimented me on what a fantastic job I had done on my hair removal, saying it looked like I had just gotten back from a waxing. I blushed a bit at that but was secretly pleased with the compliment!

She then started smacking my ass. "Yes, you need to be taught your place, little one," she said gently as she smacked me. david grabbed the camera again and started taking more photos, though I didn't know this at the time, head down as I was. Afterwards I made him download all the photos off his phone to the computer and then delete them from his phone. I didn't feel like him sharing this view of me with his buddies at work! It also gave me a chance to grab the photos and prepare them for the blog.

I got a nice little spanking from Violet's hand to warm me up.



The she made me spread my legs and she made david kneel between them and hold my legs up at the knees. She spanked me a bit more while david held me in place.

Then she pulled my ass cheeks wide apart and displayed my tight little rosebud to my husband.


"Get down there and lick it!" she ordered him. david moved his head forward and started licking my bottom hole. Golly this was sooo embarrassing for me!!!!  She gave him very detailed instructions on licking up and down my hole, side to side, and around and around. She pulled my ass open strongly with her hands. Then she made him point his tongue and show her it was pointed. She then told him to stick his pointed tongue as deeply up my ass as he could. I could very much feel it. A hot, wet, anal intrusion! He got it in deep. And Violet had a birds' eye view of the WHOLE proceeding!

The she told david to go get a specific paddle off the wall and to hand it to her. He did it with glee (traitor!!!!). She rubbed the paddle all over on my ass first. david took another photo.


Then she raised the paddle and started spanking me with it.


I received a good hard paddling. More than I had bargained for! But it was nice also. And stingy. And painful. But nice! She handed the paddle back to david and resumed spanking me with her hand.


You can see in this photo that the paddle had done a number on me! Mistress Violet turned my bum to face the camera to show off my spanked backside.


And then went bright back in spanking me again!


I took every last spank like a trooper. I was getting my penance for using our scenes on my blog without her permission, and I paid the price with a very red and sore bum. It was a genuine spanking delivered by a true expert. The worst part of it was that my humiliating, totally nude, over-the-knee, leg kicking, red-bummed spanking was witnessed by my grinning husband who did nothing whatsoever to stop it! Can you believe it? Violet, for her part, is extremely skilled at spanking, and while my backside was hot, my, ahem, front side was even hotter, and much, much needier!

With the spanking over, Violet decreed that it was time to head upstairs to the bedroom. I needed to use the bathroom one more time so Violet and david went up ahead of me. When I followed a few moments later, I first heard Violet saying "is this what your wife does to you, huh? Is it? Huh?" When I got up the stairs there was david, face down on the bed, with Violet on top of him aggressively humping his ass with her pelvis! She just looked at me and sort of smirked. david again looked just... sheepish, as in, "Help! I don't know what this strange sexy lady is doing on top of me, honey bunch..."

Violet dismounted my husband and made him stand at the foot of the bed. She directed me to lie with my back down on the bed, and to slide back until my head was hanging off the back, tilted back slightly.  She made david crouch behind me and lower his balls on my face. Then Violet ordered me to suck and lick his balls!!!


My husband does have large balls, and Violet commented on it. I had to agree with her. So strange doing this under the direction of a woman. But so exciting!

Next she made him stick his big cock in my mouth and bend over me. "Is this ok?" Violet asked with a smile, checking in. "Mmph ummm" I said, my mouth filled with cock! I did my level best to please Mistress Violet, and took his cock in deep, right to the hilt, without her even telling me to.


Then she had me kneel up on the bed, and set me to sucking his cock like that as he stood. She encouraged david to fuck my mouth!


Now, as you all know, I am NOT the sort of girl who enjoys having her mouth fucked like this!!! But it was all part of Mistress Violet's punishment of me, and so who was I to complain? By the way, in case you were wondering, I know how to use my mouth to get him close to cumming and know how to back him off a bit as needed as well. Hee hee. He was NOT cumming down my throat (unless Mistress Violet would have commanded it, of course).

Next, Violet made david go and lie down on his back on the bed. She made me straddle his body and made him lick my asshole. She got out her Hitachi vibrator and pushed it up against me as she fondled me and kissed me.

I came... I admit it! So quickly. I was soooo ready! But that was not the end. She intended to play me like a fiddle and she was by no means satisfied with only one orgasm for me.

She made me bend forward over him, facing down towards his cock. She made me suck his cock. She told him to reach up and continue licking my asshole.


When we were going at it like this, Mistress Violet started putting her strap-on harness and my dildo over her fishnet tights. She came up behind me, made david stop licking my ass, moved me around a little bit to a slight angle, and then inserted my dildo right deeply into my pussy. Yes! Look at the above picture. I was like that as Mistress Violet came up behind me and fucked my needy cunt! What a view for david.

It was a bit tight going in, and david very helpfully spread my pussy wide to make it easier.

then Violet fucked me...


It was my very first time with a woman... It was FUCKING amazing!!!!! She started in slow and easy, but then started going harder and faster and deeper. Meanwhile, david had this up-close and personal view of my pussy getting fucked liked crazy, a treat he is only rarely allowed himself. My mouth was on his cock, but I wasn't concentrating anymore. I was getting a fucking!

david helpfully played with my clitty as Violet fucked me. I came again!

She pulled out and fed her cock to david, making him suck it off and asking him how he liked the taste of his wife's pussy on her cock?

Then Violet turned me around onto my back, still lying on david. She slid in between my legs and again started fucking me, this time missionary style, with me literally lying on top of my david. He again spread my lips for me to allow Violet to bury her cock deeply into me on the first go. This time she really fucked me sooo good!

david took one of his fingers and slid it into my ass. He slid it in deeper and deeper as I was being fucked. I wasn't complaining. It was sort of a DP! david finger-fucked my ass as Violet fucked my pussy with my much larger dildo.

Then Violet got the Hitachi and put it on top of my pussy as she continued with my fucking, and he with my fingering.


"Oh my!" said Violet, "we're having an actual three-way, aren't we?"

I came again... My pussy was well-used and sore. But felt so good. She again fed her cock to david and made him suck my juices off of it.

She pulled out and I got up off david. Violet and I kissed nicely. I was feeling very warm and hot and deliciously vulnerable. I had just been fucked by this girl!!! If I didn't before, I had a definite girl-crush on her now. Violet is very alluring. I think she has this effect on people...

Violet and I had agreed beforehand that david would not be fucking anybody tonight, and that we were not leaving without turning the tables on my boy one more time. I got up and put on a strap-on dildo of my own. We condomed up and each took one end. Violet started at his ass and me at his face. We then switched it around, and we finished with me fucking my subby husband up his tight little ass while Violet curled up at the head of the bed allowing david to bury his face against her tight little (clothed) bottom as he took it in his rear end from me.

And that was it! Our adventure with Violet!!!! And no, he didn't get to cum. Ha ha!

After we left, she tweeted,


It sure was!
I sent her a photo to tweet out also...


In honour of our session, and with my deepest apologies for posting our previous sessions without her permission, I am adding a permalink dedicated to Mistress Violet Mays at the top of my sidebar. If you want a real Strict Julie Experience, I highly recommend you contacting her when in Toronto and arranging a session!

Mistress Violet Mays

80 comments:

  1. Mistress Violet sure had her way with you and David enjoyed 6 spankings and was "forced" to put his cock in your mouth and I'm sure he enjoyed the "front" row seat to the action and you melted so wonderfully to Mistress Violet a great evening for the three of you.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a spectacular evening, and david certainly got his spankings dealt with ferocity.

      Delete
  2. Amazing! Nobody has ever been able to handspank me to tears but I'm sure you and Mistress Violet in competition would come close!
    And that threeway scene - I'll bet in a few years it'll be repeated but with another man's cock instead of another woman's strapon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very hot read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a pretty hot adventure. I recently had a much milder escapade involving a second disciplinarian.......except I can't blog about it due to privacy issues for the third party......but hell.....it was NOTHING like what you wrote! I'm a little jealous. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh......and how rudely absentminded of me not to add: for a woman who is usually resplendent in her dominance, you are (from what I can see in these photos) very beautiful in your submission as well. You know I love you as an online friend, but I've never really gushed excessively over your appearance.....maybe just a little ;-) (Besides, you get plenty of that from others anyway, LOL) But, I'm not sure why, but THIS time......well you just made my chaste condition a LOT more difficult today. Now I'll just blush and leave it at that.

      Delete
    2. I'm glad I could be your eye candy, kdp!

      Delete
    3. I'm with KDP. Very attractive. Nice figure, cute tush, long slender stems!! And the color!!! What a great shade of red; esp. in the last three where your legs are kicking and "dancing on the ceiling". Ouch!

      I love the pics with a nude woman otk and her breasts hanging free. So sexy. I know you don't like that when it happens to you, but it is still sexy!

      A.J.

      Delete
  5. First off Thanks you Mrs Julie Miss Julie for having those picture done of you otk over lap of lovely Mistress who care enough give your naughty butt what desver bet needed pillow to sit on when all over or ice bag cool off sore red butt

    so when next time your going posting something about sweet miss violet and not telling her about it lol bet you give me look and say never mister mike I learn my lesson maybe now you can tell mistress violet on us how we trying get YOU IN TROUBLE LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mike, the pictures where there because you asked.

      Delete
    2. Ya welcome Miss Julie yes I ask for them your butt look cute over her lap your cute butt look better when red lol

      Delete
  6. I LOVED this whole scene! The photos of your beautiful bottom are going to studied and admired by me for many days and weeks to come (cum?). For mental stimulation, nothing can top your description of David getting a "balls-eye view" of your sweet pussy getting pounded by Mistress Violet's cock. Being forced to watch another person make you cum and cum and cum while being denied release himself must have been an incredible mind-fuck. I know it would be for me! Watching another beautiful woman pleasure my wife better and more completely than I ever could would be the perfect form of cuckoldry. The sweet suffering of humiliation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did cum harder and more often than with him!

      Delete
  7. Forgot to sign my post:
    Submissively,
    david

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome post! Awesome pictures!

    It certainly looks like Mistress Violet did a good job of reddening your bottom for you.

    It also sounds like you have a new found love of girl-on girl strap-on action. Perhaps more adventures like that will be coming your way in the future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be certainly be up for more strap-on action with Strict Julie

      Delete
  9. I loved this post! It's hard to believe that David hasn't discovered this blog. He has to be reading about spanking and doing searches. Your blog is on the blogroll of hundreds of related blogs.

    Even though you carefully disguise your identities and enhance the adventures to make them sexier, if he finds the blog, he has to recognize his adventures.

    I wonder if he isn't having a lot of fun reading this. Maybe he doesn't want you to know he's peeking. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going on the working assumption that he has, and write everything accordingly (love you, baby!). It would be EXACTLY like him to lurk for years until I tell him, and then tell me he's known all along. He is very protective of me and would defend "my space" no matter what. And, FYI, ZERO enhancement on this entry! (And only mild, "Hollywood" versions on others besides - if it didn't fundamentally happen, I don't blog)

      Delete
    2. Fun if you tweeted at Mistress Violet in response to her tweet of this post and asked her how accurate I was in my description. Dare you to!

      Delete
    3. I just sent her a tweet! (copied you) -;)

      I'm fearless!

      Delete
    4. She still hasn't answered. Leaving me dangling in the wind!!!

      Delete
    5. Sent her email. She responded "I haven't been able to find the tweet! I'm looking again this morning though..." Darned twitter!

      Delete
    6. I tweeted a response to her tweet and got an answer right away...

      I asked:
      Hi MsVM! @TheCagedLion and other want to know, how accurately did I describe "the action" in our scene???

      She responded:
      Highly accurate! Clearly Julie likes to perform for an audience & spices things up but it was a close depiction.

      Delete
    7. I never doubted you! Accuracy confirmed. Good work.

      Delete
  10. Those ceiling-mounted eyelets in the shower could be used for some pretty kinky activities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! Apparently those particular ones are underused, though...

      Delete
  11. while over Mistress Violet lap did you really feel was real spanking you were getting and she was punishing you for real

    I follow her twitter I follow seen she like few of comment on tweet about you already told I was one ask for picture

    any how I want ask while

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it did feel like a real spanking, especially during the paddling and the hand spanking afterwards. I kept reminding myself WHY I was over her knee to make it feel more real.

      Delete
    2. well good girl miss Julie least you kept reminding yourself why being punish over her knee and knowing you desver the spanking nobody blame but self real spanking alway painful right lol

      Delete
  12. I see that Mistress Violet Mays sometimes runs "Bicurious Banquet: A Sissy Soiree" parties. Maybe attendance at one of those could be a punishment threat for David?

    ReplyDelete
  13. You call david a traitor each time he does as he is told by Violet (even the first time when he is made to squirm et vocalize and he agrees to do it)
    His answer is that he suspects that all has been arranged by you and that he has to do what Violet says or she'll hit him.
    Are you planning to punish him for that ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would think that david would be more in tune for a punishment for his poor grooming skills!! After all embarrassing Julie to the point of having Mistress Violet point it out! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! ;-)

      Delete
    2. Right on both counts. I shall put his "betrayal" of me in my back pocket until needed...

      Delete
  14. Well miss Julie, It sounds like you got what you deserved and dreamed about, and we got the beautiful photos we desired. A win-win for everyone!! DP and a fucking where you climaxed also. Sound like you need to make David wear your strap-on and get a real DP and a penis that won't quit. It's amazing you keep outdoing yourself. Your fan.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  15. Miss Julie thank you so much for such a incredibly hot story.The pictures of your butt are beautiful as I am sure you are. You are an incredibly adventurous woman and David is a very lucky man indeed. Also thanks to Mistress Violet for giving Julie a wonderful spanking job well done.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Entirely too adventurous some might say!

      Delete
  16. "Afterwards I made him download all the photos off his phone .... I didn't feel like him sharing this view of me with his buddies at work! "

    Those two sentences surprised me. David would not do that. I only know David from your writing, but I'd go to Vegas and put it all down on a bet that he would not do that to you.

    (That said - NEVER leave stuff like that on your cellphone where it could be compromised!!!! N.B.: With an iPhone deleting it from "Photos" does NOT delete them off your phone!! After you delete them there, go to "Photos" then to "Albums", then to "Recently deleted" and delete them again.)

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, NEVER trust any boy NOT TO show naked pictures of his wife! So naive, AJ... And thanks for the tip! I was horrified to see them still there in that Recently Deleted place. I wonder how many of his buddies saw my red ass! ;-)

      Delete
    2. "IF" David had done that, he would have told his buddies, "Get a load of my hot mistress!" (At least that is what I would have done.)

      Again with the pics, if you use iCloud, go and delete pics there, too. Apple will automatically put pics there too that have to be individually deleted. And if you have an iPad as well as an iPhone? Both of them, too. (I got wildly surprised one day when I opened my iPad a saw pics I had taken - with my iPhone - on there that I thought had been deleted!)

      A.J.

      Delete
    3. Thanks! Pernicious thing. Of course, I guess there are guys over in your NSA who get to see it all. They probably felt compelled to share this "intelligence" with their poorer Canadian counterparts!

      Delete
  17. A delightful tale told about the roasting of your tail! You redden very nicely, it's almost as if your bum was meant to spanked, especially by someone as experienced and sexy as Mistress Violet. Judging by how hard your nipples were, you enjoyed it too. I really hope we get to see (literally) more play with her.

    Glad to see David have a fun time too. Although he'd better watch out, methinks his hairy butthole and his "treason" have earned him a strict punishment beyond what you and Mistress Violet gave him. He likely has at least a roasting coming his way, probably more depending on what your devious little kinky mind can come up with.

    Thanks for the awesome stories, Julie. Many people likely live their sexuality vicariously through you.

    Edwin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my Miss Julie that was not only a great blog but gives ideas to your many readers!

    Absolutely love your blog & when I actually get the courage up, I'll give the link to a lady friend. I've only been Spanked 1 time by her but she wanted to do it again! She brought up the idea of pegging & few other things.

    Well glad to hear you've paid for your mistake in full, absolutely love the pictures, the nice red bottom, both you & Mistress are very beautiful ladies.

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No time like the present to send her that link!

      Delete
  19. Sounds to me like little Miss Julie finally got a true punishment spanking that she has needed for so long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and I blame the paddling on you, meanie!

      Delete
    2. Little disappointed there wasn't a switch ready for you

      Delete
    3. I will cut one and prepare it and bring it to her next time...

      Delete
    4. It is summertime here in Canada and the switches are swishy!

      Delete
    5. Oh I know how good they are. I am not far from where you are

      Delete
  20. Why did you keep your rubbercuffs during your spanking? Did you forget them after the shower ? Suddenly a much more disturbing explanation comes to me.
    You were actually attached to the feet of the chair when you received your beating. And for good reason, it is that the spanking you received was much more severe than the one you were forced to describe. You have been punished in reality with such ferocity (a word of Violet!) that you mourn for it only by rethinking it. That, of course, you can not tell in your account because you are a prisoner of disturbing people who in fact organized this evening and of whom Violette Mays is the henchwoman ! Do not hesitate to call us for help...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very observant, sterny. I am in fact writing this while locked up in Mistresse's cage. She only lets me out for spankings and sex!

      Delete
    2. This was my first clue (it was enough to know how to read between the lines)
      « I know there's this fantasy of mine that I'm NOT being dominated for real, but things don't work that way in practice. »

      Delete
  21. I've never posted anything on this before but I follow this blog like a reality show. Is it just me, or does anyone else think our beloved Miss Julie got off a bit easy on this one? This wasn't merely a play date, it was intended to be a punishment. Miss Julie's precious little bottom has been disciplined with a paddle that looks like a charcuterie board for heavens sakes. Certainly no fault of Mistress Violets by any means, but I'd like to propose something not quarterbacked by Miss Julie, an actual punishment for her being caught red handed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spanking WAS NOT orchestrated by me, other than my knowing and consenting to "a spanking". Position, number of strokes, severity, implements were not at all under my control. And that little "charcuterie board" hurt like hell! Is my butt not FUCKING red enough for your liking??? And I had the DEFINITE impression that Violet added a little xtra POP to each paddle stroke for my blogging about her without permission!
      I HATED every moment ;-)

      Delete
  22. The problem with opinions is: everyone has one! Nevertheless here's what I think (Mistress Violet I hope you read this).

    Take naughty David and take the puppet master and dress the pair of them in full schoolgirl attire. Matching, low-heel Mary Janes, proper knee socks, breast forms, pigtails, makeup and get their noses into opposing corners, bare bottoms on display for you. Take turns bringing them out of the corners to go across your lap and ensure they a well repentant when you're done. Sit back and admire the pair of them on display for you and have them serve some significant cornertime.

    I'm surprised none of your readers didn't suggest this one. Why not a double-ended dildo ? Get those two on their hands and knees, facing away from one other and anally penetrated on the same toy. Use one of your ranged weapons like a crop or cane to "encourage" them to rock back and forth into one another. Their little heels and knee socks touching, their little plaid skirts flowing with the motion. Don't stop "encouraging" them until their blazing red bottoms are touching !

    That sounds more like a punishment scene to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I pay Mistress Violet by the hour, no "significant" cornertime!

      Delete
  23. OMG, Ma'am, those pics are hot! Seeing Miss Julie Strict get a head-to-toe bare bright red-bottom spanking over Mistress Violet's knee as a consequence of her bad behavior is just delicious. Punished like a naughty little girl. I wonder if david enjoyed your leg-kicking as much as you enjoy his.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... there's nothing like being totally bare (and still a bit damp) across a dressed lady's knee for a spanking! Worse when the spanking is "for real!!"

      Delete
  24. should of had you on knee in front of her telling her your sorry thanks her for spanking you to her then slap on butt send you to corner then write line 200-500 times I will not post blog with out mistress violet permission

    real spankings really does hurt doesn't it good girl Julie hope you remember this punishment for long time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No line writing or corner time. Paying by the hour!

      Delete
    2. True Paying by hour does cost a lot dont want you go broke lol maybe next time add Line writing or corner time

      Delete
  25. Thanks for sharing this great story,looks like it was a win,win,win for all participants. I've been spanked over the knee by hand and paddle by a professional before but she finished me off by making me kneel on the floor,ass high in the air and used a "viper" north and south and included my bum hole.I think she was showing off for her girlfriends who were present but was very effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did she make you hold your own cheeks apart, or were you in a position so you were naturally well spread behind? I take it a viper is a form of tawse?
      Fun that she had her girlfriends present. Other professional ladies, or some civilians mixed in?

      Delete
    2. She had her own sub(female) hold my cheeks apart and yes the viper is a tawse. Her sub,another professional lady,and her guest were present for my punishment. I know the "civilian" was taken aback at how much of a beating I took. Although there was no safe word, I felt the number of witnesses would keep me from being seriously injured

      Delete
  26. next time you have a spanking contest, if you want to see who really spanks harder, I think taking one cheek each would be the fairest way as you're not spanking over someone else 'work' and can judge the colour and temperate separately. And if the bottom is blindfolded, they can't tell who's doing what!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ms Julie! i have been a bad stubby as i haven't kept up with Your blog for a couple of months, but as always my mind and arousal are blown out of the water by Your adventurers!! As i've expressed before, it's such a sweet sweet treat to see You have Your bottom reddened and to hear of You getting fucked HARD by a strap on (and an even greater, nearly unbearable, treat actually seeing Your GORGEOUS bottom!) and being treated like a bratty little sub! Of course my immediate instinct is to want to soothe Your burning cheeks and cover every inch, inside and out, of your backside with tender kisses and deep probing licks! Thank you thank you thank you Ms Julie! Respectfully, doc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm, your “treatment” sounds divine!

      Delete